Pantherella Socks Danvers Sky Blue
Pantherella’s Socks Danvers sky blue 5X3 Rib, are incredibly durable and made from the highest quality Fil d’Ecosse, these men’s dress socks are hand-finished creating a premium men’s sock that can elevate your formal look. Designed with comfort and style in mind, these socks complement a crisp pair of denim jeans as much as they do tailored trousers. The Danvers cotton lisle socks feature the famous Pantherella ‘seamless’ toe, sign of great quality socks.
- Composition: 70% Fil d’Ecosse/Cotton Lisle; 30% Nylon.
- Colour: Sky Blue.
- Length: Standard/Long Anklet.
- Gauge: Fine Gauge (200-stitch).
- Construction: 5×3 Rib.
- Yarn: Fil d’Ecosse.
- Made In England Since 1937.
Pantherella Egyptian Cotton is grown and processed in the Nile Delta and then spun into the highest quality yarn in Italy. The fibres of this ‘Giza 88’ Egyptian Cotton are very long, which means that they can be spun into a very fine yarn. These long fibres are also resistant to ‘pilling’ and therefore make very durable, hard wearing socks.
The Mercerisation process removes all loose fibres from the yarn, meaning that it is completely smooth and fluff free. The result being that the Mercerised Cotton Lisle socks have a very silky and shiny appearance. The Mercerisation process also increases the porosity of the yarn, meaning that it can be dyed to a deep, rich and vibrant colour palette and retain this colour well.
The Egyptian Cotton Pantherella uses for Mercerised Cotton Lisle socks has a count of from 2/60NE to 2/100NE – this number translates as the thickness and weight of the yarn (2 ply x 60-100 yards per lb). Pantherella Cotton Lisle Socks are knitted on a 200 needle, fine-gauge machine. The perfect lightweight, formal dress sock.
ΠΑΡΑΔΟΣΕΙΣ | ΕΠΙΣΤΡΟΦΕΣ
- Δυνατότητα άμεσης παραλαβής από το κατάστημα.
- Dispatching προϊόντος εντός 1 εργάσιμης ημέρας.
- Χρόνος παράδοσης: 1-5 εργάσιμες ημέρες.
- Επιστροφή εντός 15 ημερών.
- Για να γίνει δεκτή η επιστροφή θα πρέπει το προϊόν να μην έχει ανοιχθεί και να είναι στην αρχική του συσκευασία.