Muhle Fine Badger Brush
- Muhle shaving brush with Silvertip Fibre® with replaceable brush head.
- Ring size M: 21 mm.
- Dimensions: 37 mm x 113 mm.
- Weight: 120g.
- Handles made of high-grade resin with chrome-plated metal highlights.
Μόνο 1 απομένουν σε απόθεμα
The Brushhead | Fine badger
Fine badger is softer than pure badger but somewhat firmer than silvertip badger. The hairs are light grey in color and feature the dark stripe or band typical of high badger hair qualities. This natural hair material is extremely well-suited to wet shavers who value the softness of badger hair and want to achieve a massage effect.
Muhle processes this quality mechanically according to the high standards which Muhle applies to all Muhle products. If required, the crown of the brush head is slightly trimmed to obtain the perfect, typical shape of every single product.
The Kosmo Series
At home everywhere, with an open mind for new worlds and experiences: The cosmopolitan is the role model for the development of this modern series with its contemporary, elegant design. Its special appeal is achieved not least by Muhle characterful materials such as citrin or black high-grade resin.
For the natural materials, Muhle has chosen olive wood in warm shades and bog oak as a darker contrast. Selected sections of wood from trunks up to 3,000 years old are used. Simple, high-quality chrome rims accentuate the beautiful surfaces of the handle materials.
The brush heads can be unscrewed and replaced with ease.
ΠΑΡΑΔΟΣΕΙΣ | ΕΠΙΣΤΡΟΦΕΣ
- Δυνατότητα άμεσης παραλαβής από το κατάστημα.
- Δωρεάν έξοδα αποστολής.
- Dispatching προϊόντος εντός 1 εργάσιμης ημέρας.
- Χρόνος παράδοσης: 1-5 εργάσιμες ημέρες.
- Λόγω της φύσης του προϊόντος δε γίνεται δεκτή η αλλαγή ή η επιστροφή του.